Sunday, July 28, 2013

Going to the pool

Hello future readers,

Another thing I really love to do during the summer is go to the community pool. Yesterday was a super hot day out, so I grabbed my towel, hopped on my bike and rode down to the pool.







When I got there, Susan and Raychel were already in the pool splashing around. I was glad to see them.




I laid out my towel, took off my shorts and shoes and jumped in with them!









After a while we got tired, we got out and laid on our towels and rapped. It was a far out day to get a tan!





Raychel said she was getting thirsty, and Susan and I agreed that we all needed a drink. Sunny talked to Mr. Weissman, the pool manager, and asked if she could set up a lemonade stand!



Actually, it was lemonade flavored Kool-Aid, but it's all the same when you want a cool drink; and at 10 cents a glass, we couldn't beat that!



So we all bought some lemonade, (Raychel bought 2 glasses!), and we hung and around, talking and drinking lemonade.





After a while, it started getting a little chilly, so we decided to call it a day. But I love going to the pool! I wish the summer could go on forever!

Until next time, future readers,
Your friend,
Julie Newman

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great day at the pool! Hope you all had fun. Love your beach towels and the bike is super cute!

    ReplyDelete